Neesha is the Clinical Director at Pure Periodontics and a Consultant Periodontist at Kings College Hospital, London. She has worked both in general practice and hospital settings, including restorative dentistry and oral and maxillofacial surgery. During this time she gained post graduate qualifications from the FGDP of The Royal College of Surgeons of England and has since gained a Masters in Clinical Dentistry (Periodontics) from Queen Mary University, with Distinction. In addition, she has successfully completed the Membership in Restorative Dentistry of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh examination and as such she was awarded specialist status by the General Dental Council. Her extensive training has seen her awarded the worthy title of Specialist Periodontist in London. Neesha also lectures extensively on continuing education courses.
- BSc Honors Bachelor of Science in Cell Biology, The University of Western Ontario, Canada, 1999
- BDS Bachelor of Dental Surgery, The University of Glasgow, 2004
- MFGDP Membership of the Faculty of General Dental Practitioners, Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2007
- MClinDent Masters in Clinical Dentistry (Periodontics), University of London, Queen Mary, 2009
- MRD RCS (Ed) Membership in Restorative Dentistry, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, 2010
- Specialist in Periodontics, General Dental Council Masters in Clinical Dentistry (Periodontics), qualified with Distinction, 2010
- The University of Western Ontario Gold Medal, awarded to highest ranking student graduating from cell biology program, 1999